Drafty windows can be a huge pain, and they can let in a lot of cold air in the winter and make your home uncomfortable. Here are a few tips on how to fix drafty windows:
- If your windows are old, they may not be sealed properly and may be letting in air. In this case, you can have them resealed to fix the problem.
- If your windows are drafty because they are old and have been damaged, you may need to replace them.
- If your windows are drafty because they are not properly sealed, you can seal them yourself using a sealant or caulk.
- If your windows are drafty because they are not properly insulated, you can add insulation to them yourself.
- If your windows are drafty because they are not properly sealed or insulated, you may need to replace them altogether.
Fixing Drafty Windows in Denver
Replacing your windows can be a big investment, but it’s worth it to have drafty windows fixed. Not only will your home be more comfortable, but you’ll also save on your energy bills. If you’re considering replacing your windows, be sure to contact Ameritech Windows, a Denver replacement window company. We offer free estimates and can help you find the perfect windows for your home. The team at Ameritech Windows offers triple pane windows which are the fix to the question “how to fix drafty windows.”