What’s The Best Way To Get A Window Quote
In Denver, Boulder, & Surrounding Areas?
Most homeowners looking for home replacement windows would like to get the best information and a fair quote with a minimum of wasted time and hassles.
The problem comes in with who to contact to get a quote for new windows. There are so many different kinds of window companies in Denver, Boulder, and the rest of the Colorado Front Range that it isn’t always obvious who you should contact.
We’ve put together a ‘Homeowners Window Quote Checklist’ to help you eliminate contractors who may waste your time and recommend inferior products for your home.
By following this checklist, you can get rid of stress and streamline the process for getting the very best replacement windows for your home.
Homeowners 6-Point Checklist For Getting A Window Quote:
- #1 Don’t Consider A Company That Hasn’t Been In Business For At Least A Decade Or Two – This doesn’t mean that all new window companies will automatically do a bad job. But in an industry that sees many companies go out of business in their first few years, why take chances with any company that is not completely proven?
- #2 Is The Company You Are Thinking About Hiring A+ Rated with The BBB – The Better Business Bureau is a respected consumer watchdog; don’t bother getting a quote from any company that doesn’t have their highest rating.
- #3 Check Out Google Reviews – A good company with a proven track record will have a decent number of 5-star reviews on Google. A GREAT company will have HUNDREDS of 5-star reviews on Google.
- #4 Look At The Company’s Website – A website can’t tell you everything about a company, of course. But companies are like people – the personality of a company tends to show in everything they do. If a window company cares about their website, it’s a good sign that it’s a company that cares about details.
- #5 What Does The Company Say About The Windows They Install On Their Website – Look at the product information on the website of any Colorado Front Range window company you are considering. Do they seem fully confident that they are selling and installing the best possible replacement window? Are they specific about what makes their windows a product you would want on your home? If they aren’t fully vested in the quality of the windows they install, you shouldn’t waste your time with a quote.
- #6 Do They Make It Easy To Schedule A Quote? Is there an easy way on their website or mobile website to request a quote? Today’s homeowner expects that companies will be responsive and make it easy to contact them in multiple ways. This should be easy for you.
Would you like an easy, hassle-free quote from a Colorado Front Range window company that has been in business for 25+ years? We install the very best windows – contact Ameritech Windows for a free consultation and quote.